x
Register  \/ 
x

Review Detail

Shingle Creek Golf Club - Hole 15
Orlando Golf Courses
Best Orlando Golf Course
Overall rating

With a strong recommendation from Golf Orlando Florida, our expectations were very high for Shingle Creek Golf Club. Our expectations were exceeded. Our next visit to Orlando will include this wonderful golf course. On the must list with Orange County National and ChampionsGate.
SK
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

JS John Stanka
"Wonderful golf course in great condition. One of the best I played in Orlando. Very impressed by the..."

JH John Horrell
"Nice course. Expected better though. "

ML Matt Lange
"Really enjoyed playing at Champions Gate. We only played the International course, but plan to play the National..."

MK Michael Kramer
"Greens were awesome and the fairways were nice. A few of the bunkers were an issue, but everything..."

GM Greg Mitchell
"Champions Gate was an original golf experience. If you don't have a chance to travel to Scotland, the..."

KH Kyle Harrell
"The course was in excellent shape, the layout is fun and the staff was friendly. A good day..."

RD Ron Dean
"Outstanding course. Very well maintained."

MT Matt Taylor
"We played both courses at Champions Gate. The International course was my favorite of the 2. A great..."

TH Todd Hall
"Shingle Creek was splendid from tee to green. We caught the greens a few weeks after aerifying,..."

CS Chris Smith
"Southern Dunes is one of my favorite Central Florida golf courses. The layout and course design is..."

DO Dave Olson
"Wonderful golf course. The course was in good shape but the greens were a little slow. The 19th..."

CW Chuck Weeks
"Good condition. Challenging layout. A really enjoyable day of golf. The International course was a delight to play...."

Featured Courses