x
Register  \/ 
x

Review Detail

Shingle Creek Golf Club - Hole 15
Orlando Golf Courses
Book My Next Tee Time
Overall rating 

Go ahead and book my next tee time now! Fun layout and great condition.
SH
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 2

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

LS Larry Shoulders
"This was the most enjoyable course that I played. Greens were well manicured. Will play 36 holes next..."

JR John Rovira
"Champions Gate was in good condition and has a challenging layout. Fun day of golf. We didn't have..."

JJ Jeff James
"The course was nice until reaching the greens. The greens were rather brown and nearly unplayable. The layout..."

CE Chris Evans
"Fun course to play with a lot of bunkers. Greens are usually great, not this time. ..."

MR Miranda Ray
"Conditions are nice and the staff is very friendly. "

JB Jeff Brady
"Celebration lived up to the many accolades. My first time playing the course and I was impressed by..."

LB Larry Brantley
"Excellent layout and terrific course conditions. The course was in much better condition this year compared to last..."

ML Matt Lange
"Very good and difficult golf course but didn't meet my expectations for the price. Course conditions were very..."

JC Jim Carroll
"Fun golf course to play, course conditions were spectacular. One of the best courses in Orlando."

LO Larry Oberto
"The international course is a special course. Very good condition with some memorable holes."

JH Justin Haring
"Fun, challenging course and the service was top notch. "

SK Shane Kopp
"Didn't get a chance to play The Legends at Orange Lake during our last trip to Orlando. Glad..."