x
x
Register  \/ 
x

Review Detail

Orlando Golf Courses
Excellent Golf Course in Orlando
Overall rating

Very impressed by Celebration Golf Club. The greens were rolling fast and smooth and the staff was friendly. Pace of play was a little slow, but that seems to be the case at most of the Orlando golf courses I have played.
GB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

JH Jon Huber
"We stumbled upon The Legends from the site and we're glad we did. Our group loved the course..."

BL Bob Luchel
"Loved this course. Hope to play it again one day. Pure golf. "

DM David Mumford
"Very nice course. The windy conditions hurt pace of play, but course conditions were excellent. Service was..."

BE Ben Eckes
"We played a few of the higher priced courses, but were very impressed by the greens at Ridgewood..."

VD Vic Daubert
"The golf course and staff were top notch. Wonderful day of golf."

RL Ron Lance
"Played it today and wish I had asked for my money back. Fairways were barren, greens were..."

BM Brendan Mayes
"Fun golf experience. THe course was in good shape and it's a good layout. The service was fair..."

NW Nigel Webber
"Excellent course layout and conditions."

RB Ron Belz
"Enjoyed the International course thoroughly. Fun, challenging layout that was more memorable than the National course. A must..."

HT Hank Thompson
"Everything about this course is fantastic…tees, greens, fairways, layout, service. "

TW Tom Walker
"I was pleasantly surprised with Eagle Creek. A windy day slow the pace of play down a bit,..."

CW Chuck Weeks
"Good condition. Challenging layout. A really enjoyable day of golf. The International course was a delight to play...."

Featured Courses